PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be advanced to take it. Its designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. An additional benefit is that you will be qualified to dive to 30 meters / 100 feet and be able to go on even more adventurous dives and see much much more!
What you will learn:
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose.
- Take your choice from: digital under water imaging, fish identification, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater naturalist and wreck
- Price includes all course materials, equipment, and certification costs.
Please agree a date with us using the “Request your Dive Now ” button before paying a deposit.
When paying a deposit, please provide your full name, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and email address so that we can send you your link to E-Learning