PADI Open Water Diver Course
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. This has led to a new phrase: to get your PADI ! If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The course takes 4 days to complete for most students, but if all theory is done in advance via e-learning it is possible to complete the course in 3 days if you are willing to put in the effort! For students who want to take their time, we can take it at your pace, just discuss your requirements with us and we will do all we can to accommodate you. Before signing up for a course, please check that you are fit to dive by downloading and filling in the PADI Medical statement. If you answer YES to any question, you will need a doctor’s confirmation that you are fit to dive. Please bring the Medical Statement & any doctor’s confirmation along with you when starting your course.
What you will learn:
- Knowledge Development (online, or home study) to understand basic principles of scuba diving;
- 5 Confined Water Dives to learn scuba skills;
- 4 Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
- Be 10 years or older (PADI eLearning requires an extra registration step for students under 13 years due to international internet laws)
- Be able to swim
- Price includes all course materials, equipment, and certification costs.
Please agree a date with us using the “Request your Dive Now ” button before paying a deposit.
When paying a deposit, please provide your full name, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and email address so that we can send you your link to E-Learning