PADI Rescue Diver
Challenging and rewarding best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and teaches how to manage them if they occur. The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say its the best course they have ever taken. Your focus will start to turn, from yourself and your needs to the safety and needs of your diving companions.
What you will learn:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- 2 days including knowledge development, skill development and open water sessions
- Be 12 years or older
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Be trained and current for First Aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and First Aid courses).
- Price includes all course materials, equipment, and certification costs.
The PADI rescue diver is a prerequisite to the highest recreational diver qualification: Master Scuba Diver (MSD). It is also the prerequisite to starting your Divemaster qualification and becoming a PADI professional.
Equipment is included.
Please agree a date with us using the “Request your Dive Now ” button before paying a deposit.
When paying a deposit, please provide your full name, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and email address so that we can send you your link to E-Learning.