PADI Scuba Diver
Short on time, but still want to become a certified diver? Scuba diver is the perfect course for those who do not have the time to complete an entire Open Water Diver course. Before signing up for a course, please check that you are fit to dive by downloading and filling in the PADI Medical statement. If you answer YES to any question, you will need a doctor’s confirmation that you are fit to dive. Please bring the Medical Statement & any doctor’s confirmation along with you when starting your course.
The content of the course is about half the complete open water course and includes:
- The first three theory chapters (online, or home study) and a discussion session with your instructor
- Three confined water training sessions
- Two dives in the sea
- Complete scuba diving equipment
- Worldwide recognized PADI certification which entitles you to take part in dives under the direct supervision of a dive professional (any organisation) up to a maximum depth of 12 meters / 40 feet all over the world.
The scuba diver course takes just two days to complete, easy to accommodate within most holiday schedules.
Be 10 years or older (PADI eLearning requires an extra registration step for students under 13 years due to international internet laws)
Be able to swim
- Price includes all course materials, equipment, and certification costs.
- Please agree a date with us using the “Request your Dive Now ” button before paying a deposit.
When paying a deposit, please provide your full name, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and email address so that we can send you your link to E-Learning.