PADI Upgrade Scuba Diver to Open Water Diver
Ready to take the next step and go deeper? Want to dive without a dive professional watching you? If you have two days to spare, come and do the upgrade. Essentially you do the remainder of the open water course which consists of:
- Two theory chapters for self-study, a DVD to watch , and a discussion session with your instructor (or the remainder of your e-learning)
- Two confined water training sessions
- Two dives in the sea
- Complete scuba diving equipment
- Worldwide recognized PADI certification which entitles you to take part in dives up to a maximum depth of 18 meters / 60 feet all over the world.
The upgrade from scuba diver takes just two days to complete, easy to accommodate within most holiday schedules.
- Be 10 years or older (PADI eLearning requires an extra registration step for students under 13 years due to international internet laws)
- Be able to swim
- Already hold a PADI scuba diver certification (or equivalent from another organisation)
- 220 € (with Open Water Manual and theory in a classroom setting, or e-learning)
- If you have the manual and log book (or access to your e-learning) from the scuba diver course the price is reduced to €200
- Price includes all course materials, equipment, and certification costs.
Please agree a date with us using the “Request your Dive Now ” button before paying a deposit.
If you want to sign up for new e-learning please provide your full name, date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and email address when paying a deposit, so that we can send you your link to e-Learning